snow day fun

Thursday, January 21, 2016

When we take photos using a timer I always hang on to all of photos, even the bad ones in hopes that I will make a gif or animation of them. We took a lot of photos this way on our honeymoon and I put together a video and included all of them and loved the way it turned out. Now it's been almost 5 years and that was the last time I used multiple shots that way... Until now!

So, here is one of the portraits we took using our tripod. I don't have the camera take this many photos just for the thought of turning into a gif, but practically to make sure that at least one photo is good. Typically I set my camera to 10 shots, and usually I find one or two that are good, if I have it in focus!

Now that I know how easy it is, you may see these more often :) I used this gif maker. I tried the first few found on a google search and this was my favorite. I just followed the instructions, loaded my photos, tweaked a couple things, and voila! I really can't believe I'm just now realizing how incredible easy this is.

Have you made a gif before? I actually have tried before using a phone app, which was somewhat easy, but lacking in quality. Do you have any other suggestions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe