Psalm 100:3

Monday, January 25, 2016


I have been reading She Reads Truth's Psalms of Gratitude study with friends. And even though it's almost over I keep going back to the first day. This verse really resonated with me, so I wrote it out so that I don't have to keep looking it up. 

I have always written out and doodled verses and words in my journals, bible, notes, any kind of paper really. I thought I was the only one, until the past few years I've noticed prints and such popping up all over the internet. I'm such an independent person and have always strived to be a little different (ok, so maybe that's just my excuse for being a little weird and awkward). I've realized that the internet and blogging world is a difficult place to be unique. There are so many big and tiny influences. Anyway, sorry for the tangent, my art history thesis in college was about if originality in the art world, and I think I will always continue struggling and writing that thesis in my head.


What I was trying to say is that I've always kept those doodles and such for myself and dear friends. I shared this with my friends I'm doing the study with, and decided it was time to share with you too. I see myself becoming more encouraged by those that are creating and making and ok with sharing interests and ideas alongside others. As I mentioned in my last post, this is starting to become a little place of community for me. This isn't my best work, and is far from perfect. If I knew that when I originally created this that I would be sharing it with you, I don't think that I would be writing this post today. I would keep redoing this until it was perfect and then you would probably never see it! So, hopefully we can start to become better friends, and I can start to be ok with sharing a little more of my imperfect progress.

So again, if you are reading, thank you for listening to these ramblings. Being an extroverted mama that's not around people all day can be hard at times. So, I am glad that I can be more of myself here and try not edit and apologize too much of my tangents and thoughts. 


Here's the print if you would like to print it out for yourself! Let me know if you would like it to be bigger than and 8.5 x 11, and I would be happy to email you a larger size! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so beautiful. I love She Reads Truth. It's nice being able to start your busy day with a mini bible study.

    sarahjaihelee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully you were able to print it out and put it somewhere nice! I do like how simple their studies are

      Delete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe