sloan lake park | denver, co

Monday, July 18, 2016

I've been inching through these photos from our last vacation, I know. 
It's been fun to go through them and to relive a little of these fun times. We will be heading on our next vacation this weekend, and I am soooo ready. 
Our main reason for going to Denver, Colorado was to see my friend, Jen. She had to work while we were we were out exploring the red rocks, but we were able to enjoy the sunset with her at sloan lake park. Jen is a very dear friend of mine, so I love seeing a little more of her world in Denver. It's weird being so far away, especially since we're so terrible at catching up on the phone. It didn't seem to matter when we finally got together, though. We had fun and stayed up talking just like we did in college. 
I think Ruby is also a fan of Jen
Could these two be any more adorable??
Sloan lake park had a beautiful view of both the mountains and the city.



Thanks for sharing Denver with us, Jen! and for being an awesome host. I can't wait to share my photos from the rest of our trip. It may have been short, but we fit in quite a lot.

--
Photos taken on 11 March 2016
see our entire trips itinerary with links to posts HERE
we've already knocked off quite a few places on our travel list for this year, you can see that HERE
we will be heading to South Carolina this weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe