a new season

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Ruby in South Carolina last October, exactly 5 months old. 

It doesn't feel quite real yet, but today we are in South Carolina. We got in late last night after driving all day. I woke up this morning, drank a cup of coffee, and we all headed straight to the lake. And I already learned how to surf on the wake. And the best thing is we get to do it all again this afternoon and the rest of the week. 

I'm truly sorry for all the complaining you've hear over here this summer. It really has been a tough season and I am so ready for a new one to begin. As you all know, it's been a long time since we've had a real weekend. Jordan calculated on our way down, that in the past 60 days he's had only 6 days off, majority of them not falling on weekend days. The idea of having time with my sweet husband seems so foreign. So, I will surely be soaking in every single moment. 

We also get some good time with Jordan's family. All of his siblings and their kiddos are here. Ruby loves time with her cousins and as she keeps growing it's fun to see her play with them. I brought some fun crafts for them and I even made family tshirts, they're awesome.

I'll remember to take my camera to the boat with me next time to get an updated photos of Ruby in her lifejacket! She's just a little bigger now, I miss those sweet cheeks! 

Have a lovely weekend! 


one other thing,
because it doesn't feel quite right sharing about all of the fun we're having while my heart is aching for a little one's life and her family. i hesitated to share this, because it's not mine to share. i'm finding it hard to write words that are vague, but also meaningful. if you think about it, pray. pray for restoration, for courage, and hope. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe