ruby's first 4th of July

Monday, July 04, 2016

Happy Independence Day! It has been a cool rainy weekend here, which has actually been really nice. Jordan worked long days all weekend, so, it's been nice to not feel like we're missing out on all the fun. We're having some friends over this evening for a casual cookout and then to watch fireworks!
To celebrate, here are some photos from Ruby's first fourth of July last year! She was a little over one month old then. We drove down 10 hours to South Carolina for the weekend, which was actually kind of crazy, and I flew back. Which, I still need to share my first flight with Ruby experience with you. It's so bad, it's kind of funny.  I don't have many photos from the trip at all, because that's life with a very new baby. But, I did manage to get quite a few for fourth of july!
Ruby in her swimsuit! I think this may be the only photo I have of her in it! So cute and tiny! 
Enjoying the festivities :)
....while Ruby snoozes away
haha
I just love baby ruby
Hope that you have a wonderful Fourth of July!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe