happy sunday & a little change

Sunday, October 23, 2016

hi friends! i hope you're having a lovely weekend! After much thought, I made the jump to self-hosting my blog, so things may look a little different around here for a time. I have quite a few ideas that i've been dreaming up all year, and i'm finally going to do them! I'm hoping you will hardly notice and that everything goes smoothly, if not please be patient!
I'll be doing a bit of a redesign next, so you may see a new temporary layout in the new space! I will have a fun new makeover hopefully by the end of the year.
I'm not sure how long this will take, so be sure to follow along on instagram or facebook too! I'm also on pinterest as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe