Hallo from Amsterdam

Friday, October 14, 2016

Hi all! I thought I would stop in and give a quick update on all our travels! It's 10:30 here on a Friday night in Amsterdam and we are nearing the end of our trip. I'm sad that all our adventure is coming to an end, but I'm really excited to get home and start sharing it with you. 
I thought I would have a little more time, but someone in our group seems to keep me from doing so. 
I have some journals of our days here saved like the one I posted recently, mostly unfinished rambles, typos, and lists of our days here in Europe. I'll probably share them mostly how they are, if you don't mind. I'll save the slightly more polished stuff for later, to go with my processed DSLR photos, how does that sound? :) 
I visited the Van Gogh museum today and left feeling so inspired, so I'm ready to get home and start creating again. 
We have a long train ride tomorrow, so if all goes well, maybe you will see some of those journals from our days pop up over here. don't feel like you need to read them all! they're more to remember and look back on when out memories start to fade. 
I miss you guys, I can't wait to get back to this blog of mine! If you don't here from me this weekend, I promise I'll stop in on Monday if anything to just say hi, we will see if we can survive the jetlag! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe