Summer Living

Thursday, June 05, 2014

As a teacher I have the summer off and it's been officially summer for me now for one week. I am not ashamed in the least to admit that this is what my life has looked like for most of it, relaxing. The end of the school year was hard on me. I was was sick for several weeks and broke out in hives for a couple weeks after having some sort of viral infection. On top of all of that I was finishing end of school stuff, my normal teaching duties, coaching track, planning the school's banquet, and an art show. I am not a person who likes to be busy, in fact I keep a calendar only out of necessity. So, it was very draining. Needless to say, my body and mind are enjoying a vacation.

Now that I've had a week to decompress, it's time to accomplish some things before we head out on a few adventures. My thought is that hopefully if I share this, then I will do it. So here goes nothing:


Before Summer Adventures begin:
Clean House (Really clean, & Organize too!)
Organize My Closet (This needs it's own line)
Try my best to pack LIGHTLY for our trips - this is a very difficult task for me.
Finish redesigning blog (Did you notice the change? - it might be a little crazy around here)
Plan some of our time in the San Francisco area - any suggestions?


Hopefully that will do the trick. Let me know if you have any tips on San Francisco or packing lightly!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe