chicago art field trip

Monday, June 02, 2014

A close up of a Monet painting. The colors, the brushstrokes, the layers, it's beautiful. I took a group of 6 students on a field trip to the museum. I don't think I would have been able to do it if it wasn't for this group. They even prepared for the trip by watching Ferris Bueller and looking for the iconic scenes from the movie. Classic.The two above painting are by Christopher Wool, I of course had to get a photo in front of the yellow painting. They had an awesome exhibit of his works up while we were there. The painting below is a close up of a Kandinsky painting. It wouldn't be a trip to Chicago without seeing Cloud Gate and seeing the Chicago architecture. I am never disappointed by a trip to the windy city.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe