25

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

For my 25th birthday Jordan took me to dinner at Libertine in downtown Indy. They are known for their fun cocktails, we enjoyed scouring the menu for the perfect one. In true kaytea fashion I ordered a cocktail off the menu, Rabbit's Foot. After dinner we went to the beautiful Indiana Repertory Theatre. We saw The Game's Afoot, a humorous Sherlock Holmes kind of play. We were laughing the entire time - nice choice, Jordan. And below are some of the fun things that my students and coworkers did to celebrate my birthday. Everyone did such a great job of making me feel loved.
Since Jordan wasn't home when I got home from work, he left me gifts a long the staircase.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe