playing with lights

Friday, January 04, 2013


top photo: my future sister-in-law, chelsey
second couple: my sweet parents
third couple: my cousin natalie and her husband ian
and then jordan and i (which nat took) the bottom one would be a good idea for an engagement photo! 

my mom always has these crazy awkward ideas for pictures... and pinterest hasn't helped us any. so this was her idea, and i thought some of the photos did turn out kind of cute and not too terribly cheesy. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe