bear peak part two

Saturday, January 19, 2013

i can't believe i managed to even get this many photos from this hike, every time we took a break i couldn't do anything but catch my breath, and adjust to the new altitude. i ended up going on this hike with four guys. i'm still not sure how it exactly happened, but jen had to work in the morning, and cody, the backpack guy in this post mentioned that he was going hiking again, and i'm pretty sure i invited myself. i was anxious to explore this beautiful place, and i am pretty sure he mentioned that it would be difficult, but i definitely didn't hear it. the next morning i called jordan to tell him the situation, and that i would be spending the afternoon with the guys you will later in the photos...

can you see the city of Denver in the picture above?

here are the guys, one of them practically ran up the trail, and it took everything in me to keep up. they were really great about taking breaks and even taking my backpack towards the end! i am really glad i decided to go, especially at the top, it was crazy to be able to see everything in sight. although i think they might have been taking bets wether i would make it or not.


here is my first post about this hike: bear peak
and here are links to other posts from my trip to see jen: hiking in colorado,  hiking in colorado part twothe meadowdreamy & sunny colorado, colorado! colorado!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe