adventuring in kentucky

Sunday, July 15, 2012

friday was the day to get barn wood. 
my grandpa had some connections. they said to take what we wanted. and we did.

that's the coffee table behind me. (just imagine it)

 that's my dad, we all watched a little nervously as he did this. he's fearless.


chelsey (little brother's fiance) took these pictures. isn't this one lovely?

all in all. it was tough work. we got there early that morning and didn't get back until mid afternoon. but      it was pretty fun. i am thankful for a family that doesn't mind getting their hands a little dirty and risk bee stings (i forgot how terrible they are!) we spent the rest of the day at my grandparents putting together a little something for jordan, because we couldn't forget about him.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe