loving the queen city

Monday, July 09, 2012

last week i worked on quite a few design projects. just for fun and for experience. i want to create a little something for places that mean something to me. i hope to add some of these to my portfolio. here is one i finished. a little queen city inspiration. i love the city of cincinnati and hopefully i will be able to do some more exploring these next weeks. and go to a reds game! 


let me know if you would like me to send this to you! i want to turn this into a postcard to send to those cincinnati lovers i know. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe