links i sent my husband this week

Wednesday, December 16, 2015


I was looking through my email for something and came across a few random emails I sent Jordan with just a link inside. I thought it would be fun to start a new little series on the random things I send him throughout the week. 


Top Christmas towns in Illinois - Wanting to visit St. Charles before we head out of town

hello from the dad side - Once Jordan heard Adele's Hello a week after it came out, he was obsessed. He thought this was hilarious. He's such a dad.

HGTV Flip or Flop host - Jordan and I used to poke fun at this show, but this story is crazy.

Where we had dinner last week - We went here when Jordan's mom was in town, just look at this pictures of the cool Art Deco interior. Definitely recommend if you're in St. Louis

Instagram Husband - Jordan thought this was pretty funny, not that he can relate or anything

Giant Microbes - He didn't respond to this one

& that photo! Jordan was so willing to take a photo in front of the Christmas lights he put up. So thankful that he loves decorating for Christmas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe