Seattle: Golden Gardens Park

Thursday, January 22, 2015

It's been WAY too long since I have last updated. I have over a thousand photos from our trip this summer that I am now getting back to organizing and editing. Once we got back, I started back to teaching which is always crazy in the beginning of the year and about a month later learned that we will be having a baby in May! Life has been pretty crazy since then and now that I have been feeling better I am starting to get some motivation.
Anyway, this seems so far ago now that it's 5 and already getting dark. I would love to be on a beach right now in sandals. Jordan and I loved exploring Seattle and this park was beautiful. In true Seattle fashion, it was very cloudy, but I was happy to see some blue skies on this day.
I cannot wait to go through the rest of these photos and share them!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe