Mariners Game in Seattle

Sunday, August 24, 2014


Our first evening in Seattle was spent at the Seattle Mariners baseball game. It was a perfect evening and I could not get enough of the views from the stadium. we had a great time catching up with the Sonoffs and goofing off in our sweet Mariners socks.

|click here to see the rest of the post|


The sunset just kept getting better. I may have spent more time watching the sky than the game, but how can you not with those colors?

Below are some photos from the evening off of my iphone. I almost didn't realize that Jordan was in the bottom right of the photo below. I cut his hair right before we left and may have cut it a little shorter than he would have liked. oops.

I was snapping photos of the sky even on the way out. This sunset deserves an award of some sort. So thankful for our time here in this crazy cool city.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe