Seattle

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


This summer Jordan and I had the opportunity to visit the west coast. Jordan had a rotation in California for the month of July. We decided to take advantage of it and see as much as we could. Our Bloomington friends, Ashley and Kevin moved to Seattle the same time we moved to Indy. We couldn't possibly fly all the way over the country without stopping by and saying hello all while getting the best tour of their city.

Out of all of our flights and layovers, which were many, Jordan and I only shared one. I was in Seattle for an entire afternoon before Jordan arrived. My dear friend Ashley was so sweet and packed us a lunch to eat at a park overlooking the skyline. It was great to have that time to catch up and just rest all while taking in these spectacular views. So, so thankful for the Sonoffs and how awesome our trip was because of them.

Someone spelled 'Breathe' with ribbon in the fence, see it?

A beautiful city! Wishing I was back there today, and mostly so that I would know that this would be the only day that was this beautiful on our trip. Rainy Seattle, I still like you too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe