our home

Thursday, December 05, 2013

i took these photos early this past summer when i first got my 35mm in the mail, (which explains the selfie) before then i just had a 50mm and it was difficult to shoot indoor spaces, i began taking many many photos of our home. it wasn't entirely clean and decorated at the time, so i meant to go back and take photos later, but i never did. i thought i'd share these for now, because it looks entirely different with our holiday decorations up. i'll share those soon too!
we love everything about this house we're renting now, the tall white walls and wood floors. the detail has actually stopped me from hanging things on every square inch of wall like i did in our other places.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your home! Where did you find your lace tablecloth?!

    ReplyDelete

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe