flatiron district

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

my plane arrived at laguardia at five and kelsey and riley (there's a photo of them somewhere below) were waiting for me there. we got in the car and immediately headed to manhattan. we walked around madison square before heading for dinner. i took way too many photos of the historic flatiron building (also below) and of the beautiful buildings surrounding us. the details in the city are remarkable. i couldn't help but looking like the biggest tourist looking up and all around me to take it all in. although, i think even if i lived in new york i would do the same. there is so much, it would be impossible to know it all. i had already cut out so many photos, so it may take quite a few posts to share my entire trip with you, here are the photos from maybe my first thirty minutes in the city. don't worry, i started to take a little less as the week went on.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe