natalie + ian + bru burger bar

Friday, July 12, 2013


my cousin, natalie and her husband visited for the weekend before their big move to illinois. we went to bru burger bar for dinner. during the wait we walked down mass ave. visiting the toy and gift shops. the food was definitely not my first choice (vegetarians and burgers don't mix well) but, i am glad everyone enjoyed it. jordan might have been waiting for the opportunity to have visitors to take here. it was fun to get to hang out with natalie and ian. & i have some more photos from their visit to share! & jordan's little brother, ben came up from btown for dinner too!

thanks for visiting, natalie and ian!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe