last bit of winter

Saturday, March 02, 2013



happy march! i am so glad that february is finally over, but i secretly love the last bit of winter. i love seeing how many more times i can wear my favorite sweaters and get away wearing my leggings instead of real pants. and still feel okay about coming home, sitting on the couch and eating ice cream and watching hgtv. and that occasional run in the brisk cold when it finally gets in the upper 30's. so  here's to enjoying the last days of winter and i've even got a mix for you, to help you enjoy the season of stopping, of resting and reflecting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe