lincoln park

Monday, January 06, 2014

there may be a foot of snow outside, but i am dreaming of warm autumn days. i am finally getting some extra time to edit these photos from this past fall. these were from october! get ready for a lot of posts that should have been up a long time ago. my goal (again) this year is to keep up to date on here and edit photos as I take them.

-- these were taken during a weekend visit to chicago. I visited my friend kelly and she graciously joined me to a wedding so i didn't have to go stag. she also showed me around her beautiful city. we spent a sunny afternoon in lincoln park. it feels like a dream now as we're experiencing record breaking cold temperatures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe