new york 5

Tuesday, August 20, 2013











i am so behind on posting my photos, i still have thousands (i wish that wasn't literal) from new york. now that i've settled into a routine at school, hopefully i can share some more from time to time. i still want to do them justice, even if it's our beverage choices for brunch. this evening i was thinking about this group. i'm going to miss these goons this year, especially on our free nights. jordan and i watched a movie tonight, and it wasn't the same being the only one bugging jordan with all my questions. it was a good thing dana was there there, our canadian/irish houseguest for the month, to make the transition easier.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe