a little update

Thursday, April 18, 2013

i have so many photos to show you, but i don't want to get up from the couch and edit them right now. it's been an exhausting couple of weeks. during my spring break, we moved into the new elementary school that was getting renovated. i would still be swimming in boxes if it wasn't for my friends and family coming to help me. since then we've had an open house, i've been planning new lessons, putting up new displays... and it's all finally coming together. so, hopefully you will see more updates on here soon! i'll have even more time soon, because we're also moving to indy next weekend!! i cannot wait for this long commute to end, it's starting to get really old. and driving in these crazy thunderstorms all week... yikes!

even through this crazy time, i have been enjoying spring, in and out of the classroom. even right now i'm enjoying a thunderstorm (safely inside my home) and i am looking forward to a whole bunch of things... a garden, our birthdays, a possible trip, and summer. looking forward is what is going to get me through next week. for now, happy friday eve! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe