twelve days of christmas

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

my family is getting so large that this year we had to have christmas in the garage, surprisingly it turned out to be warm and cozy, filled with food and christmas decorations.my aunt and mom put on a game/gift giving every year, imagine white elephant meets twelve days of christmas and you might be able to understand. every year that we have played this i have been three french hens, and being a low number is not that great in this game (except every is pretty great--so you can't lose), but every year I pick out the dewey's pizza gift card and almost every year jordan (my little brother) steals it.


we drove by this truck on our way home, i thought it was pretty funny. and cute.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ten dollars for you!

Sign up for Ebates with this link and get 10 dollars! It's one of my favorite ways to save money while shopping online and it's so easy! I've already made over 250 dollars! send me an email if you have any questions!! :)
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Subscribe